Quantity - 60 Capsules.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS & VEGANS.
In Stock |Despatched Within 1 Day.
Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.
Buy 2 - Save 5% £17.09.
Buy 3 - Save 10% £16.19.
MenoPure Plus natural menopause treatment is FREE from: Sugar, Salt, Preservatives, Wheat, Gluten, Lactose, Dairy, Colours, Fillers or Flavours.
Natural Menopause Treatment Video.
There are many Natural Menopause Treatments available these days which are available to purchase either online or at your local highstreet chemist. These days women are very aware of the recent dangers of traditional menopause treatment such as Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) through the national press, so are constantly looking at more Natural Menopause Treatment that is safe and effective. Natural Herbal Menopause Treatments are getting more and more popular, but what should a women be looking for when it comes to a natural menopause treatment that actually works.
MenoPure Plus is a safe and effective Herbal Menopause Treatment which is popular for women looking for a more natural Menopause Treatment and an alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). MenoPure Plus is a Natural Herbal Menopause Treatment that contains no fewer than 9 natural herbs including the popular Black Cohosh, Pfaffia, Dong Quai, and Agnus Castus. For safe and effective menopause treatment, try MenoPure Plus.
Key benefits of our Natural Menopause Treatment:
- Our herbal menopause treatment will help to reduce NIGHT SWEATS.
- Our menopause treatment will help to relieve HOT FLUSHES.
- This natural menopause treatment will help to balance your hormones and reduce MENOPAUSAL IRRITABILITY.
- MenoPure Plus menopause treatment will help to stop HORMONAL MOOD SWINGS.
- The Menopausal Stages of Life.
- Natural Hormone Support & Hormone Balance.
- Soothing & Relaxing.
- Hormonal Support before, during, and after Monthly Cycles.
- Promote a feeling of Energy, Vitality, and Wellbeing for Women of all ages.
Herbs For The Natural Treatment Of The Menopause
MenoPure Plus Menopause Treatment's Ingredients Per Capsule:
- Pffafia 175mg.
- Dong Quai 125mg.
- Vegetable Cellulose Capsule 90mg.
- Wild Yam Extract (10:1) 25mg.
- (Equivalent to 250mg of Fresh Wild Yam).
- Agnus Castus 20mg.
- Black Cohosh 20mg.
- Evening Primrose Oil 20mg.
- Red Clover 10mg.
- Sage Leaf 10mg.
- Siberian Ginseng 10mg.
MenoPure Plus Menopause Treatment Contains:
- No Gluten, Wheat, Yeast or Lactose.
- No Added Sugar.
- No Artificial Colourings or Preservatives.
- 100% Natural.
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
- Never tested on Animals!
Daily Dosage for Natural Menopause Treatment:
Initially, use a higher dosage of 2 capsules taken 2 times a day with food for the first 4 to 6 weeks or as prescribed by a Health Professional. Thereafter, reduce the dosage to 2 or 3 capsules split throughout the day and gauge the results. If symptoms return on lower dosages, increase again.
Reductions in severity and frequency of hot flushes (flashes) and night sweats usually occur within 10 to 21 days (many women have reported feeling better within days).
However, beneficial results will be slower on women who have recently stopped HRT due to the "rebound effect" the body experiences on cessation of the HRT hormones.
Combine with 2 to 3 caps of Eliminer L'eau per day if water retention is experienced due to hormonal imbalance.
Combine with 2 to 3 caps of Supreme per day if recurring thrush or bloating and flatulence is a frequent problem.
Common Menopause Symptoms
Hormonal changes during Menopause, and monthly menstrual cycles can cause discomfort amongst most women at times. Symptoms include hot flushes, night sweats, irritability and irregular or difficult monthly cycles.
Causes of the Menopause
The menopause results from a fall in the level of the female hormone oestrogen in your blood. Oestrogen regulates your menstrual cycle, and a fall in this stops you producing an egg every month (ovulation).
Causes of premature menopause (Early Menopause)
In rare cases, a woman may begin to approach menopause before the age of 45 because her ovaries are failing earlier than they normally would. This is known as premature ovarian failure. Although it is rare, premature ovarian failure can occur at any age, and in many cases no cause will be found.
However, not all women who go through premature ovarian failure find that their periods stop. A small number of these women still have intermittent ovarian function, which means that their ovaries release eggs once in a while and they may still be able to conceive.
The possible causes of premature ovarian failure are outlined below.
- Medical conditions: enzyme deficiencies, Down's syndrome, Turner's syndrome, Addison's disease and hypothyroidism can all make premature ovarian failure more likely.
- Medical treatments and procedures: surgery to remove the ovaries, radiotherapy to your pelvic area, chemotherapy and hysterectomy surgery (removal of the womb) can all cause premature ovarian failure, although this is rare.
- Infections: in very rare cases, certain infections such as tuberculosis or mumps may bring on premature ovarian failure. However, in the case of mumps, the damage to your ovaries is usually only temporary and normal function usually returns. Malaria, varicella (the infection that causes chickenpox and shingles) and shigella can also cause premature ovarian failure, although this is very rare.
Product Code EBUKMP60